ClearSkinPack® – Clearpack food skin film
Invisible Vacuum Skin
ClearSkinPack® for food is a vacuum skin film to pack every kind of fresh foodstuff on a tray with no need of MAP.
This high barrier coextruded film, with an easy opening system, is very light (good for transport), has very high puncture resistance, and is “invisible”. These films are well appreciated by the customers.
Thanks to the high barrier, the sustainable film protects the food products, providing longer shelf life to help to fight food waste. Suitable for food packaging of cheese, frozen food, cold cuts, meat and fish, crustaceans, and ready meals.
We can also produce it in a microwavable and printable version, even onto cardboard.
- Three times longer shelf life comparared to Modified Athmosphere MAP
- Easy opening system, if required
- Very high puncture resistance
- Version suitable for microwave oven
- Good formability performances
- Good adhesion / peelability onto bottom trays made of PE, PE peel, PP, A-PET, C-PET
The skin film, thanks to its high barrier, protects, providing with a longer shelf life, the food products, helping to fight food waste.
Moreover, thanks to the volume’s reduction of the final package, transport costs and CO2 emissions also significantly decrease.
ClearSkinPack has obtained the Cyclos certification for recycling issued by the Institut Cyclos-HTP (Institut for Recyclability and Product Responsibility).
ITP’s Skin film has been tested and approved on a wide range of most common packaging machines available on the marketDownload the brochure >
- ClearSkinPack™ is suitable for all packaging machines: semi-automatic and automatic machines, tray closers, thermoforming machines
- The skin film is suitable to any type of tray, bottom or cardboard
- For the protection and packaging of fresh and processed food