Combioflex® is a compostable film according to European EN13432 requirements for packaging recoverable through composting and biodegradation.
The flexible packaging is successfully and regularly used by customers for frozen food, vegetables, and ice since 2016.
It has excellent runnability on high-speed packaging lines, with excellent printability, good mechanical and sealing properties.
The sustainable film is certificated for awarding and use of the “Ok Compost Industrial ” conformity mark, issued by TÜV AUSTRIA CERT GMBH.
- Very soft to the touch and GMO free
- Sealing onto itself (monofilm) or PLA (laminated)
- Hight temperature resistant
Bioplastic films have the same consistency, resistance and transparency as plastics derived from petroleum, however vegetable, from renewable sources.
Combioflex is also fully compostable according to the European EN13432 standard (ASTM D6400 for Usa) and DIN-CERTCO certified. This type of plastic, thanks to microorganisms, reaches up to 90% decomposition within 3 months and releases only a minimum quantity of toxic gases. Furthermore, “Ok Compost” certification by TÜV Austria guarantees the ability of compostable bioplastic packaging to fragment into invisible particles in the final industrial compost.
ITP compostable films are suitable for food contact according to European Regulation EU10 / 2011.
Available in white or transparent versionDownload the brochure >
- As a monofilm, sealing onto itself and resistant to high temperatures for the packaging of frozen foodstaffs
- Laminated to other compostable materials, such as regenerated cellulose, PLA or paper
- For the packaging of fresh products, fruit and vegetables, snacks
- No negative impact on the speed or productivity of the packaging lines