Monomaterial film for packaging
Recybariflex® is a top lidding PE mono film for packaging, intended to replace PET/PE and BOPP/PE laminate structures.
It enables the production of 100% PE mono-material doypacks, pouches, bag-in-box, stand-up pouches in food, such as cheese, vegetables, meat and fish, dried legumes, delicatessen, rice, cereals, coffee, ice, and pet food packaging.
This sustainable film creates a very effective barrier against oxygen, moisture, and aromas, that guarantees a longer shelf-life of products, thanks to the modified atmosphere created by the high gas barrier film, reducing food waste.
Excellent printability in rotogravure, digital printing machine, and flexography.
Recybariflex® has obtained the certificate for recyclability of the packaging by Cyclos Institute.
- Fully Recyclable, high barrier film, ready for food packaging
- Printable with any printing technology. External layer protected by a special varnish
- RecySealflex sealable, with a barrier to water vapour
- RecyBariflex barrier to water vapour and to oxygen
- Cyclos Intistitute certificates its recyclability
Recy film is made of a single material, polyethylene PE, and is also a monofilm, because it does not require further working process for its final use → Cyclos certification for recyclability
It does not require lamination onto other supports → suitable to be processed directly on traditional packaging lines
High speed and productivity of the packaging machines
- Doypack, pouches, stand-up pouches and top for trays
- The monofilm can be used on Vertical, Horizontal and FlowPack packaging machines
- The rigidity and mechanical resistance in the outer layer of the film allows it to be printed with any printing technology
- LOW-SIT – low sealing initial temperature – in the inner layer
- Excellent resistance to high temperatures, even when applying zip or caps for closure